Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Man's Heart by Lori Copeland

I like to read light fiction at bedtime and this novel was a good book for that.  It had the typical romantic plot, man loves woman but then an insurmountable problem arises.  Can they get beyond that and unite their love?
I decided to read this novel because the setting is Eastern Washington (my home state).  This book is so plot and character driven, however, that it could take place anywhere.  There are no descriptions of the rolling land, etc.  That was a disappointment for me.
This novel is a good study in love, hurt, and forgiveness.  The characters are Christians and are portrayed very well.  I recommend it for light reading.
Zondervan, 317 pages.
Publisher product information: http://www.zondervan.com/Cultures/en-US/Product/ProductDetail.htm?ProdID=com.zondervan.9780310289852&cm_mmc=ZT-_-LT-Dec10-_-Review-_-A+Mans+Heart&QueryStringSite=Zondervan 

No comments: